The Jabra Link 950 is engineered to enhance productivity during the transitionfrom desk phone to softphone. It is designed for task-based and call centric professionals, giving usersflexibility when transitioning to softphones or working in mixed phone environments. The Jabra Link 950enables users to handle calls using one USB headset with either a desk phone or a combination of deskphone and softphone. With the Jabra Link 950, users can choose from our wide range of corded andwireless USB headsets for superior sound quality with productivity-boosting features that help combat noiseand interruptions in the office
The Jabra Link 950 offers:
- Enhanced productivity: seamless connectivity to a desk phone, softphone and mobile phone.
- Future-proofed devices: firmware upgrades and central management for optimal performance.
- Easy installation, use and management: simple set-up and easy call management.
- USB-A port for a broad range of USB headsets
- Compatibility with leading desk phones and softphones: full call control via the headset.
The box includes Jabra Link 950 USB-A, deskphone cable RJ9, USB-A cable, USB-C cable and guide.
Optional power supply is available for use with Jabra Evovle 40, Jabra Evolve 80, Jabra GN 1000 and all Jabra devices using the Jabra Link 360 dongle. Please note that a power supply is required for the Jabra Link 950 if connecting any USB headset with just a desk phone.