The NETGEAR ProSAFE WAC720 is a high performance, 2 × 2 business class dual band 802.11ac wireless Access Point (AP) that can support an aggregate throughput of up to 1.2 Gbps (300 Mbps for 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps 802.11ac for 5 GHz).
For extra client capacity and throughput, the ProSAFE WAC730 is a superior performance, 3 × 3 business class dual band 802.11ac wireless Access Point (AP) that can support an aggregate throughput of up to 1.7 Gbps (450 Mbps for 2.4 GHz and 1.3 Gbps 802.11ac for 5 GHz).
Both are perfect for demanding wireless environments where video streaming, dense client connections and enhanced service coverage are required.
- Dual Band concurrent operation with backward compatibility to 802.11n.
- Power over Ethernet (802.3af) for ease of deployment.
- Ease of use with simple and intuitive graphical user interface.
- Free Ensemble management for centralized management of up to 10 AP’s of the same model in a single group.
- Comprehensive security with WPA and WPA2 and MAC address Access List.
- Compact and elegant design stylishly blends into the environment.
- Lifetime warranty and 24 × 7 Support where available.
- Powered by PoE or DC power inputs (PoE switch and AC/DC power adapter are not included).
- Business Central Wireless Manager and WC7600 and WC9500 Controller ready*.